I didn’t think I’d like live action dramas. I’ve been engrossed in anime until recently. I gave them a try early this year and was pleasantly surprised. I think of them as live action anime. I started watching them on Crunchyroll and have made some DVD purchases as well. Coffee Prince has been my favorite so far which introduced me the actress Yoon Eun Hye. Her character is very moe.
Right now I’m watching Prince Hours and Jumong on Crunchyroll.
My Drama History:
- Country Princess (Korea, 2003)
- Princess Hours (Korea, 2004)
- 1 Litre of Tears (Japan, 2005)
- Return of the Condor Heroes* (China, 2006)
- Coffee Prince (Korea, 2007)
- Boys Over Flowers (Korea, 2009)
- My Fair Lady (Korea, 2011)
*AKA Legend of the Condor Hero (Crunchyroll)